At LCD Philippines Foundation we believe in the importance of having the right skills and qualification. These are the unique requirements that the hiring agency wants to find in the person selected to fill a particular job. As the LRC aims to be a one-stop shop for assisting persons with disabilities to finding meaningful work/livelihood opportunities, we help our candidates gain or retool the necessary skills they need to qualify for a position and to finally do the job.
We conduct regular foundational training sessions for all our candidates. We also provide assistance for a specialist training or retooling sessions. Our trainings are usually conducted on an arranged batch or class basis. We also conduct one-on-one sessions and Center apprenticeships when necessary.
Our Training Schedules are as follows:
- Foundational Skills Training
- This course includes assistance for skills assessment and career planning, job hunting basics, preparing a resume, answering interview questions and personality development.
- Schedule: Every first and second Wednesday of the Month.
- Specialist Trainings
- These trainings focus on the various kinds of marketable skills needed for an individual to do a particular job. It include vocational/technical skills training, language proficiency trainings, apprenticeships, etc.
- Schedule: varies according to trainee needs and trainor availability.
For training assistance please Contact the Economic Empowerment Programme Team.